[Glade-users] Why doesn't Justify work?

Jeff Gaskill wrote:

I am creating a main form using the Gnome application window.  Within
the window I have placed a table in which I have used to layout my
various widgets.  I would like to know if anyone has had success using
the "Justify" option for buttons and labels.  I have placed several
widgets inside my table and have selected the "Justify, Right" option
on the widgets properties dialog.  Nothing happens.  Regardless of
what I select, the widgets stay in their original position.  It appears
to me the only way to move the x position of a widget is to use the
X Align feature.

This is a GTK+ FAQ. The justification specifies how multi-line labels
are formatted, e.g.

  this is
  left-justified

       this is
   centre-justified

              this is
      right-justified

Setting the alignment is what you wanted.