[Glade-users] Maximise Window on startup of Apllication

On 23 Aug 2001, Shivdeep  Krishnan wrote:

Could anyone tell me how to keep a window maximised on startup of a
glade application. I have done a project in C (GLADE) and the main
window just does not come in full-screen mode, I have to maximise it
manually.

Shivdeep, the usual answer to this is that sizing and placing windows is
the task of the windowmanager.  If you want to get around this, take a
look at the functions gdk_screen_width(), gdk_screen_height() and
gtk_window_set_default_size().

Not sure about the last one, dig around in the APIs and you'll find
something appropriate.

--
bje