[Glade-users] RE: porting to windows.

Hi there ........

On 17 Aug 2001, at 16:16, Ben Ford wrote:
This mail was posted in here some time ago.  I do not know if the
information is still valid.

Had a message from Franz Parzefall yesterday - apparently the files are
still there and available with the codes mentioned.  If anyone wants to
take
them and put them on a more appropriate site, please feel free.  There is
no
original work of mine - I just made a collection of other people's stuff -
with appropriate acknowledgements in the files.

Regards,

Barry