[Glade-users] Display JPEG images in a Glade based program.

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Duarte Duque wrote:

GdkImlibImage *image;
image = gdk_imlib_load_image("car.jpg");
But my problem is how to put this image in a GTK window.

I suggest you look at the GtkImage widget, specifically gtk_image_new()
taking two arguments, a GdkImage and a GdkBitmap.  Then, look at
gdk_imlib_copy_image() and _copy_mask().  You may want to read the docs
for gdk_imlib to find if _copy_ or _move_ is more appropriate, I can't
tell from just the header file ;)

--
bje