[Glade-users] Alternatives to glade--

Hi,

I still have the problems with glade-- that I mentioned in my earlier
posts. Since no one answered them yet I assume that these are either due
to Bugs in glade-- for which no work arounds exist or that no one is
using glade--. Therefore I would like to know if there are any *working*
alternatives to glade-- which allow me to create projects with Glade and
produce C++ output. If this is not the case I wonder whether I have to
or even use QT (which at least seems to have a nice C++ interface) to
create graphical user interfaces.

TIA,

Felix