[Glade-users] locale problem? -- cat-id-tbl.c error

Chris,

First guess is that you either have not got gettext installed properly,
or you turned it on or off in Glade since generating the source.

Chris Browning wrote:
aclocal: macros/gettext.m4: 11: duplicated macro
`AM_WITH_NLS'
aclocal: macros/gettext.m4: 199: duplicated macro
`AM_GNU_GETTEXT'
aclocal: macros/lcmessage.m4: 11: duplicated macro
`AM_LC_MESSAGES'
aclocal: macros/progtest.m4: 13: duplicated macro
`AM_PATH_PROG_WITH_TEST'

These surprise me.  It suggests two simultaneous installations of
gettext on your system?  One in /usr and one in /usr/local, perhaps?

Making all in po
make: don't know how to make cat-id-tbl.c. Stop
*** Error code 1

po is gettext support code.  I suspect that either your gettext install
is broken, or that the configure script didn't properly generate the
Makefile.

But I haven't fully thought it out.  Gather more data.  See what Glade
is generating.  Decide whether you want gettext internationalisation
support or not.

--
James Cameron                                      (cameron stl dec com)

http://www.linux.org/ http://www.linux.org.au/ http://www.freshmeat.net/