[Glade-users] A wizzard aplication.

Hello I have a question, I am trying to write a serie of wizzards for my
program. Now I want to do this by giving the user a dialog in wich they
awnsor a question and acording to the awnsor they get another one untill
the wizzard has all the information it needs.

But to be able to do this I need to design alot of different dialogs.
And I need to display them what is a good way to do this?

I mean I don't want to have six different pop-ups open at the end.

Thank you verry much. ;)