[Glade-users] Bugs, features, other...

David Cooper wrote:

This may have been reported already but twice is better than none. I've
noticed a problem when setting the "Grow:" property of a window in
Glade.
-If I display the window with Glade and the Grow property is set to Yes,
it is initially sizeable.
-If I set the Grow: property to No, it is no longer sizeable.
-If I set the grow property back to Yes, it is still not sizeable until
I close the window and reopen it.

It works OK for me. It may be dependent on the window manager you are using.
(I'm using sawmill 0.24).

Actually the GTK+ code to set the hints looks a bit odd, so there may be a bug
there.