[Glade-users] Default List elements

I have created a window, including a "scrolled window" which
contains a "list". I would like to add some values in that list to
show up when the project is started.

I have axactly the same problem at the moment: a clist
that I'd like to fill with default elements at startup.
I have noticed that if I allow 'expose event' and
create such an event, then the do_expose_clist()
routine is executed at start -> printf("OK\n"); works.
But as soon as I put an 'append' in it, it makes a
segfault :o(
Please help US !

Alex

"Rather than love, than money, than