Re: Gladde support for gtkmm4

Hi, no, Glade does not support Gtk 4 and I do not plan adding support for it because believe it or not I think it would be easier to write something new from scratch.

That is why I started a new project called Cambalache which will support Gtk 4 from the beginning

I will talk more about it at GUADEC

https://events.gnome.org/event/9/contributions/191/

cheers

Juan Pablo