[Glade-devel] Glade user survey (beta testing)

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 20:23 +0100, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi Pablo!

IMHO I would reduce the number of options as I assume you won't get
millions of answers and thus some numbers might be insignificant
otherwise, especially for kind of application and license.

You are right, but in that case the answers can be merged together in
the results

For license I would especially merge free and open source software to
FOSS software (hoping the Richard is not reading this list...).

Well, since glade is free software I think its important to make the
distinction

And I don't see the need to request more information than E-mail.
Privacy means especially to not gather data at all if possible.

Good point, this is why only name and email are required.
So people that think in which country/city they live is  personal they
can choose not to fill that fields.
Anyways I pay special attention to make sure I did not asked personal
questions and only request for relevant data.

thanks, for your comments!

Juan Pablo