[Glade-devel] Glade user survey (beta testing)

Hi Pablo!

IMHO I would reduce the number of options as I assume you won't get
millions of answers and thus some numbers might be insignificant
otherwise, especially for kind of application and license.

For license I would especially merge free and open source software to
FOSS software (hoping the Richard is not reading this list...).

And I don't see the need to request more information than E-mail.
Privacy means especially to not gather data at all if possible.

Regards,
Johannes