[Glade-devel] About the completion feature ported from glade 3.8

Yeah do not worry i will commit it, but first I want to make sure it does not break API freeze.

El 16/03/2012, a las 09:14, Marco Diego Aur?lio Mesquita<marcodiegomesquita at gmail.com> escribi?:

Hi!

In my timezone we're on Friday and the weekend is coming. March 19
(about 2 days from now) is the gnome hard code freeze deadline. I'll
probably stay off-line until March 20. So Juan, if you agree, since me
and Tristan agree that the feature is "committable" the way it is now,
I'd really really like to have it merged for this cycle.

Thanks!