[Glade-devel] About the completion feature ported from glade 3.8

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com> wrote:
I'm ok with applying the patch after the documentation fixes I mentioned
on the bug, careful to not mark the pspec nick & description as translatable
at least for now, that will avoid a string break.

Thanks for the support Tristan. I've already updated and sent the
patch. I've been working in the glade-anjuta integration recently and
this feature is the last one missing in my list for this cycle. I'd
really like to get this one in.

Thanks!