[Glade-devel] contribute to glade

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com> wrote:
Another idea is that it would also be fun to expand on Marco's
new preview feature...

There's a problem when preview is used insidse anjuta: two windows are
displayed, one of which is empty. As of now, I have no idea about what
is causing this (I'll only be able to get back to glade work in
march). Maybe glade (when running inside anjuta) sends more data than
needed to the previewer. Investigate why this happens is relatively
simple.

Another thing to investigate: when marking/unmarking the checkbox for
default size of a window, the project is not marked as modified. This
one is similar to the first bug I fixed in glade and is a good
introduction to the glade source code.