[Glade-devel] contribute to glade

Hi Reza,
   Thanks for showing an interest in the Glade project.

I would suggest trying to be on the #glade3 channel on
gimpnet irc regularly... for starters, you might try building
the latest Glade from git master using jhbuild.

Try working with Glade, there are some widgets that
are easier to use than others, perhaps some widgets in
the worst case might produce crashes under some circumstances.
You might adopt a widget and improve Glade's ability to cope with and
edit that widget.

Another idea is that it would also be fun to expand on Marco's
new preview feature...

You should also take a walk through the project's buglist[0],
sometimes fixing a couple of small bugs can help a lot to
familiarize yourself with the code.

[0]:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;product=glade

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Reza Faramarzi