[Glade-devel] Glade 3.7.1 Released

On 5/14/2010 6:50 PM, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hello all,
       This is the exciting second release in the Glade 3.7 development
Thanks for the notice.  I am a bit slow in seeing this notice.
A while ago I filed a bug report on 3.6.7 for Windows.  I received
an e-mail asking if I had observed improvement with with the new version.
I have tried to build Glade 3.7.1 for Windows but am not successful yet.
Has anyone built this new 3.7.1 on Windows yet?

Using the latest MinGW (gcc 4.5.0) and the gtkmm-win32-devel-2.22.0-2.exe
I can run configure but make fails with

   CCLD   glade-3.exe
glade_3-main.o: In function `main':
c:\glade3-3.7.1\src/main.c:84: undefined reference to `libintl_setlocale'

This doesn't make much sense to me because configure.log indicates it is
happy with libintl and dependency walker indicates that libintl_setlocale
is in the dll.  Any suggestions?

Damon Register