[Glade-devel] Glade-SVG incorporation

Hello, I'd like to know is there possibility to incorporate glade with SVG, I mean replace usual
square-shaped window with some vector graphic I would draw manually (not programmatically), which would
response to some user's actions? They both use XML, and I wonder how to connect them into one amazing
application? I've seen some tutorials about Cairo, but vector editors such as Inkspace have much more power,
I think. Is there any tutorial or docs concerning usage glade-svg ?