[Glade-devel] Glade 3.6.1 Released

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hey !
  So we got off to a bit of a rocky start with all the new features
in place, there were some more crashers and some regressions, and
ofcourse I've had my hands tied all this time, but here's a bugfix
I hope it wasn't like the movie "9 To 5"

      - Fixed MSYS/MinGW build (Bug 576851 ? Damon Register)
Thanks.  I already tried building this new release.  It actually
did build with no trouble.  I just did
./configure --prefix=c:/glade361 --disable-python
make
make install

So, I guess that bug (576851) is fixed.

I see there is still the problem with the sizes and positions of
widgets on a GtkLayout so I guess your hands aren't untied yet

Damon Register