[Glade-devel] glade 3.5.2 GtkTreeView

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Sven Richter <sveri-list at gmx.de> wrote:
[...]
I have to set "manually" set them clickable
with: GtkTreeView.set_headers_clickable(True)
in my program code.
I am storing the Glade code in libGlade format.

Hmmm in this case I think this is a gtk+ treeview
constructor bug, if:
  - you are using libglade
  - the clickable property is actually saved in
    the resulting glade file (if thats not the case
    then its a default value mixup we can fix)

...then the treeview should be getting the property at
g_object_new() time.

Besides that i want to thank the glade developers.
Compared to other gui builders this one is
really intuitive, fast and easy to handle.

I am very impressed with what you created here,
i just cannot say it often enough.

Thats always *awesome* to hear :)

I spent a lot of time last week making trunk a lot more
intuitive to use, it's not 100% crash free at the moment but
its worth while checking it out if you have the extra time ;-)