[Glade-devel] building glade without gnome?

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Henri H?kkinen <henrih81 at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Running ./autogen.sh gives me this:

You need to install the gnome-common module and make
sure the gnome-autogen.sh script is in your $PATH

Making an empty gnome-autogen.sh file results into nothing and trying to run
aclocal, autoheader, automake and autoconf by hand gives me different kind
of errors of missing AM_xxx macros and files.

We require you to have gnome-autogen.sh (i.e. gnome-common module, not
gnome libs, thats what I thought you meant) for you to build from svn, yes.
Tarballs will never have this requirement and dont worry, all you really need
is the autogen.sh ;-)