[Glade-devel] Building User Interfaces by Direct Manipulation (Cardelli paper)

Note this is very toolkit specific, as a designer, what we try to accomplish is
a modular way of editing widgets that exist (for example try
positioning children
inside GtkFixed or GtkLayout), Gazpacho did some interesting things with
GtkBoxes, Glade does at the moment allow Drag & Resize operations on
widgets inside GtkBox and GtkTable widgets.

Ofcourse, inventive patches that make child positioning easier or even more
pretty are always welcome, if you have any implementation ideas even you
are welcome to share them here ;-)