[Glade-devel] A software engineering experiment.

Hey Glade3 developers,

    My name is Archit Baweja, as some of you may know I worked on Glade3 up till
about 3-4 years ago.

    I'm now part of a research group headed by Dr. Cai  at Drexel
University that
is conducting research in the field of Software Engineering, in particular
software maintenance. We would like to use the Glade3 code base for
purposes of data collection for our research experiment.

    I was wondering if any of the developers would be available to
fill out a short
multi-choice questionnaire related to our research to help us with collecting
data.

Thanks in advance,
Archit Baweja