[Glade-devel] Patches!

Ok I'll get on it soon, I have a big pending patch I need to
finish/tidy up and then
I'll go through all the patches and make some releases.

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Johannes Schmid <jhs at jsschmid.de> wrote:
Hi Tristan!

My Soc-Student (Pavel Kostyuchenko) file a number of patches in bugzilla
but most were left completely without comment. Most of them a rather
simple bug fixes and I would be happy if they would be applied.

He also filed some patches about anjuta integration but I really need
your comments because I don't know much about glade3 internals.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes