[Glade-devel] EggToolPallete in Glade?

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc at murrayc.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 13:45 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc at murrayc.com> wrote:
Mathias Hasselmann and Jan Arne Petersen have recently been working on a
tool palette widget, aiming to get it into a future version of GTK+. We
use it in the unstable branch of Glom. It was originally based on the
Glade tool palette, so you seem like ideal candidate to try to use it.
That would maybe give it enough testing to get into GTK+.

Sounds good, I'll be happy to review patches to that effect, although
I wonder, you propose to add it in a branch ?

Maybe. I'd like to avoid doing this work myself. Sorry, I'm just short
on time.

ditto :)

I will already be impressed if we make glade 3.6 for the next stable gnome.