[Glade-devel] Extending Glade Palette

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 15:02 +0530, Keya Nema wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to extend the Glade Palette adding my Custom Widget.  I
can add the widget to the catalog file and it is visible on the
Palette also.

My problem is that,  while creating the Custom Widget
[ my_custom_widget_new () ] I need to pass few arguments which are
required to create the widget.  I need to know how I can specify the
arguments with default values in the catalog file.

The best is if you are using construct-only proper gobject
properties, then in the catalog you can simply specify a
default in xml:
  <property id="foo" default="2.6"/>