[Glade-devel] libglade & changing a GTKImage image

I've created a small app gui with glade. I'm using glade_xml_get_widget to
get my gtkimage widget then I'm gtk_image_set_from_pixbuf to change the
image to the required pixbuf.

The problem I'm having is the image doesn't change. What are the realisation
state requirements for a GTKImage (i.e. should it be unrealized when I
change the image?) Or do I need to redraw?