[Glade-devel] Glade 3 Combo Box Entry warnings

Using Glade 3.0.1, I'm having problems loading modified properties of
the child Entry widget of a Combo Box Entry widget.  The properties save
ok, but I get warnings when reloading the saved glade file.

To make things simple, I created a window with a single Combo Box Entry
widget.  I saved the .glade file, closed Glade, restarted, and opened
the .glade file I just saved.  The window seems to appear as I saved it,
but I get the following warnings:

** (glade-3:17766): WARNING **: Failed to locate internal child entry of
comboboxentry1

** (glade-3:17766): WARNING **: Failed to read child of comboboxentry1

Any properties of the Combo Box Entry widget's child Entry widget that I
modified before saving are not loaded (eg. max_length = 2 and
width_chars = 2 come back as 0 and -1 respectively).

Also, I'm not sure if it's related but selecting the Combo Box Entry
widget's Entry widget (in Glade) produces the following warning:

(glade-3:1776): Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

The following is the glade file that produces the warnings:

<!DOCTYPE glade-interface SYSTEM "glade-2.0.dtd">
<!-- Generated with glade3
        Version: 3.0.1