[Glade-devel] Glade-3 defaults all widgets to invisible

On 5/8/06, Daniel Kasak <dkasak nusconsulting com au> wrote:

Glade-3 currently defaults all widgets to being invisible.
Could this be reversed, so all widgets default to being visible?

Ok, I left this behaviour "as is" without quite understanding the
incentive...
I think the original glade tool did this too (i.e. before glade-2).

I'm going to propose that all widgets except GtkWindow derivatives
be created with visible property TRUE as default... windows being
hidden by default so that they wont just show up after parsing.

Others have expressed similar frustration about that behavior...

Sorry your mail kindof dropped off my map after reading it once