[Glade-devel] glade-3 from CVS bug

Fernando Martins wrote:
Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

glade-3 just doesnt bother saving properties that are already
default according to thier GParamSpec, if the internal glade
catalog doesnt specify a default... and the user doesnt explicitly
set a value, then glade-3 assumes the user wants the factory default
for that property.

Hmm, when I add the window, the value which appears is No, not yes, so since
I changed it to yes it should be saved.

oooo, indeed.

This bug was introduced by a recent commit of mine... I'm
sorry it had to get to you before I noticed it ;-P

Thanks for pointing that out; its fixed in cvs as of this morning.
(it was a problem with all GtkContainer properties; some of them
behaved as you said; others segfaulted when toyed with).