[Glade-devel] Glade-3 going into feature freeze

Daniel Espinosa wrote:
[...]
o Implement GnomeDB widget catalog.

Any tutorial on how to archive the widgets for GnomeDB?
GnomeDB is reaching the final 2.0 almost a few time, then I want to work in
the new set of widgets.

I wonder what you mean by "archive"... there is documentation
on integrating widgets into glade3 ... which is what I think you want :)

It is installed by the glade-3 tarball... and I am keeping an online
copy up-to-date here: http://gnome.org/~tvb/glade_api/

For the moment... we would like to whip up a catalog that supports
gnomedb widgets that are currently released.

But its probably a good idea to drop the gnomeui catalog and gnomedb
catalog from the glade3 package in the long run... and add those
packages to gnomedb and gnomeui respectively... let me know what you think :)