[Glade-devel] [glade-3] TODO list

Hi all,
    I've made an initial stab at a todo list for the last
remaining missing features/bugs for an initial beta release
of glade-3 and committed it as the TODO file
(which I'll attach here for convenience).

Remember: this is a list of missing baseline features for
glade; not a wish list of all the fancy features that we
want glade-3 to have in the long run ;-)

So please if you can, take a minute and glance at this
list (maybe fire up glade-3...) and let me know if I've
missed something.

Cheers and TIA,
                               -Tristan