[Glade-devel] glade3: German translation

Andreas Albrecht wrote:
Hi all,

it seems that Glade3 has no german translation (po/de.po). If noone else
started to translate glade3 into german, I could take this part.

I think you should maybe check out http://www.gnome.org/i18n/,
translations are coordinated by translation teams; I dont really
know how it all works, I just know that they come and regularly
translate stuff in po/, put changelog entries and stuff.

I think you'll have to get in touch with the german translation
team and work it out from there, sorry I couldn't be more help :-/