[Glade-devel] RadioMenuItem support + some bug fixes (325791, 316104)

Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
Hello, this adds support for radio menuitems.
You will need gtk 2.8 for radiomenuitem "group" property to work at
least until "since=\"gtk version\"" is implemented for class/widgets
properties.

Hey hey!

So I have this list of things to do (as usual):

     o First and foremost; fix this segfault, steps to
       reproduce:
       - Open the attached glade file with glade-3
       - Click on the top menu and fire up the menu editor
       - Select "close"
       *** At this point everything is still groovy ***
       - Open the same glade file again (I'm using "recent projects")
       - Click on the top menu again
       *** Segfault here when selecting the menu ***

     o Lets add "Undo/Redo" buttons to the editor and not
       support all the side effects of having the dialog non-modal
       (which would render the above bug invalid; but I'm still
       curious to know why it segfaults; something should still
       probably be fixed).

     o I dont want glade_project_emit_close_signal() exposed,
       instead; the GladeProject object should emit the "close"
       signal in glade_project_dispose().
       (ideally; I want GladeProjectView to catch the "close" signal
       and GladeEditor too, this will remove the code in glade-app
       that cleans this all up by hand).

     o Is there a way we can set the expander column "insensitive" ?

I think we're almost there !

BTW, good show on the undo/redo magic in the treeview ;-)