[Glade-devel] Bug in Button widgets with icon & label

Hi,
  While using Glade-2.10.0 on windos XP, found a peculiar behaviour with
buttons having icon and a big lable. Please let me know if its a bug.

To reproduce,

1) Create Window
2) Add Fixed Position to the window
3) Place either button, check box or radio button
4) Increase the number of characters in the "label field" of the widget.
5) Add an icon to the widget.
Observation: Now the text in the widget exceeds the widget width. If we add
some more characters to the label field, the text width is increased
automatically. But the button width remains the same.

Regards,
Divakar E

How good are you in a Formula One car? Play now
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp05/tataracing/onlinegame.asp