[Glade-devel] glade-shortcuts.[ch]

On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 10:53 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]
And I'll add to that:

      - glade-shortcuts.[ch]
        A module to handle "key-press-event" for glade-widgets, widget
        tree, clipboard, project-window etc. implement keyboard shortcuts
        in a complete centralized fashion.

Ok I been making some guesses around this.
So what is it exactly we would like to do with shortcuts?

Using glade I quickly realize that menu bar accelerators do not work
when focus is on another window other than GladeProjectWindow

The first hack i made was to add the GtkUIManager accel group to the
corresponding windows:
  * palette_window and editor_window: in glade_project_window_new()
  * newly created windows: in on_palette_button_clicked()
  * windows from a saved project: in glade_app_add_project()

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar