[Glade-devel] Menu editor (was First glade-3 development snapshot)

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
[...]

Ok, Last week I started to work on menu support.

Before start doing the menu editor itself I would like to have full
load/save support.

So I picked up Glade-2 and made a simple project with a menubar and a
couple of menuitems.
With somes modifications in gtk+.xml (GtkMenu* classes +
get-all-children-function, add-child-function, remove-child-function,
etc) glade-3 can load/save a simple menubar.
Once I finish it I will send the path to the list so you can help me
debug it :D

Good approach,
    I'll add support for custom editor entry points in
the plugin in a day or two (get that out of the way)...

Had a minute, done; the semantic is <launch-editor-function> in
gtk+.xml, I added a dumb dialog for an example through the plugin
in the menubar code.