[Glade-devel] glade-3 with 'test-mode'

David Hoover wrote:
Thats not very hard to accomplish; but what do you get out of it ?

you could "see" how widgets react; but you wouldn't have any navigation
installed at this point.

There are a couple things I can think of, and in fact I've written a
quicky program 'playglade' that just calls gtk_init() & glade_xml_new()
on argv[1] for just these reasons:

Ah,
    I misread pclouds, I thought that the widgets would automagicly
adjust themselves for "test-mode", if we we're to just parse a glade
buffer with a dlopen'd libglade; that would probably work nicely
without alot of work.

I think it sounds like a nice feature...