[Glade-devel] Vote on style editor

Murray Cumming wrote:
I don't think anybody ever writes software for a fixed resolution.
There's always a new generation of the target hardware.
And there're always a special cases where fixed widgets positioning can
help.

I do hope we can hide GtkFixed completely from Glade.
I do hope that every GTK widget will be supported in Glade as long as it
is in the library. It would be very annoying to use a custom stub in
glade and manually construct fixed containers in code.

        Olexiy