[Glade-devel] recent projects, GKeyFile and GtkUIManager

Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
[...]
Yes, I knew I had to review it for portability but I want to finnish
project window stuff first.

What about using GIOChannel?

     Thats even better I think, we wrote that
write_buffer_contents_stdio() stuff based on g_file_get_contents ()
in glib (figured we needed just the oposite); but having glib
handle portability is definitly a plus.

[...]
I agree, maybe g_mkdir works but I will have to check it.
One question, on windows glade has to compile using MinGW, MSVC++ or
both?

Currently glade should compile on MSVC, I dont know if it compiles
on MinGW.

[...]
Yes, it is working because of gpw_select_project_menu() but I plan to
change that adding a new action group for projects and using a
GtkRadioAction instead a GtkToggleAction.

Ah yes, well it would be an added bonus (but its unnescisary if the
toggle items do work); I remember the difficulty lied in creating the
group dynamicly (since there can be one or more loaded projects).

[...]
well I didn't know the difference of "dispose" and "finalize" methods :D

Thats good, you learn something new every day :)

It is I just can't find a place where to freed the recent_projects
Queue.
glade_project_window_class_init() has "finalize" method commented :(

Bah,
    not an issue; just add a glade_project_window_finalize () function
and assign it in _class_init (), feel free to remove the commented
dispose assignment (just dont forget to chain up to
  G_OBJECT_CLASS (parent_class)->finalize (); ).