[Glade-devel] Glade 3: launching interface

Good morning to all,
this is my first post so... well, i've been using glade 2 from about a year, and a week ago i downloaded and
tried glade 3 beta: i think the new interface is better than the one of the version 2, but my question is:
the glade result file has to be launched using libglade 2 or using the include files installed by glade 3? If
the latter is true, what are the functions that i have to use?
Thank you,

Alessandro