[Glade-devel] Glade 3 targeting gtk 2.4 or gtk 2.6?

    Just curious is glade 3 targeting gtk 2.4 or 2.6 or are there plans
to provide backwards
compatiblity.  I ask because this could persuade my implementation of
session management
to either looking into using GKeyFile or following more closely bug
142176.
I'm reluctant to require gtk 2.6 at this point (partly because I don't
actually have it on any of my boxes, but also because that implies that
lots of OTHER people probably don't have it right now)

How are other people doing this sort of thing these days? (I think a lot
of apps are just keeping around gconf keys; is that feasible on win32,
or doesn't gconf work there at the moment?)