[Glade-devel] state of the project

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:50:51 -0700, David Hoover <karma deadmoose com> wrote:
Now that the list is back up, how about a quick role call to see who's
out there, spending time working on this, etc?

Good call.

[...]
Tristan Van Berkom - working on getting glade-3 to play with custom gtk
                     widgets, no gnome cvs account yet, volunteering to
                     be maintainer if needed

     I'm ploughing through the core as well ATM, got aquiainted pretty much with
the entire code base, I had a chat with Paolo (was it yesterday ?) and
that helped
alot... If its desired I could post a sort of road map as to what I
understand about
the sources etc.

The few questions I'll raise also:
[...]
      * There isn't much in bugzilla, nor the TODO file (well, there's
        actually a decent amount there, but...); do people have their
        own lists of things? I've got a few things that I should be
        filing in bugzilla over the next few days, and I'd encourage
        others to do the same

I'd like to depricate the TODO list and migrate to bugzilla as well, but
for the record, Paolo said that the TODO was up-to-date regardless of
its age; so that answers your next question:

      * Speaking of bugzilla, should the items in the TODO file get
        migrated there so there can be discussion/partial
        patches/progress messages/etc?
I'd say yes.

I'll start posting my known issues to bugzilla as well.

      * Also speaking of bugzilla, who has permissions to do bug
        assignments/etc for glade-3?

Hmmm, is that not anonymous at gnome ?