Signal editor (was Re: [Glade-devel] small patch)

Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

Hi!

I've been hacking a bit on the signal editor.

What do you think of an interface like that one:

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/signals.png

You add a new signal handler just typing the name of the handler, and you
remove it just erasing the name of the handler.

I want to also add the name of the class that each signal belongs (as with
the current "add a signal handler dialog").

I've just done the interface of the screenshot, but I've not yet made it to
work (that will be for tomorrow).

It looks to me much simpler to use than the current one (for those that
don't know, the current one is a clone of the glade2 one).

In GTK, you can connect more than one callback to a signal. This signal
editor is easier to use, but can't connect multiple callbacks.