[Glade-devel] Embedding glade in other applications (like IDE)

Since we in the Scaffold community has started working on a concrete API
(you rock Gustavo), perhaps some sort of API might emerge from there.
Eventualy Scaffold wants to have Glade integrated so hopefully this will
happen in a resonable amout of time :-)

--
J5