[Glade-devel] Scalable GtkImage for an HMI builder.

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 12:23 -0600, Juan Carlos Orozco wrote:
I am interested to test Glade3 from cvs to see how it is evolving. Where
can I get this code? I found glade and glade2 folders on the gnome cvs
but no glade3? Is the support for Bonobo already being tested or it is
not included yet?

glade3 is in gnome cvs: cvs -d:pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/
gnome co glade3

Support for bonobo is not included yet.

The idea with glade3 is that the various "catalogs" (e.g gnome widgets,
extra gtk widgets, etc) are shared objects loaded at run time, so what
you would need to do in order to add one, at least in theory, is just
writing an xml file that describes the widgets in the catalog and a .so
which overrides some of the functions needed to set some of the
properties.
Note however that I know very little about bonobo, so I don't know if
for bonobo objects some extra effort is needed.

ciao
        paolo