[Glade-devel] Re-ordering the glade-3 palette

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 10:56 -0500, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
On that note how about letting the palette flow like the gimp palette?
I haven't used glade-3 in awhile so I'm not sure if it does this but
glade-2's palette is fixed.

What do you mean?
If you mean that the palette is marked like a tool window and it stays
always on top, yes it does. As a matter of fact it did before than
galde-2 :)

If you mean something else, can you clarify? (keep in mind a don't have
a gimp2 build at hand)

ciao
        paolo