[Glade-devel] New icons for the palette

Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

If nobody objects in the next two days, I would like to commit the new icons
(I will not delete the old ones), as I would like to work a bit more on the
code and take a break away from the gimp (I didn't knew that the gimp can
exhaust so much ;-)

Please select icons from both the new *and* the old icon set. The new
set looks nice, but some are worse than the old ones. For example, the
new icon for GtkLabel looks too much like the one for GtkEntry.
You should select only the best ones from the new icon set.