[Glade-devel] glade3 merged

Hi,
    I just merged in the latest patches from HEAD into the
LIBGLADE_INTEGRATION branch.

Since I've had bad experiences in the past, I've created these paranoia
tags: PRE_MERGE_2004_12_23 and  POST_MERGE_2004_12_23

Which may be of use to somebody if anything goes wrong
(although I did test run it, so its probably fine).

Incase your wondering, let me take this opertunity to explain what
is LIBGLADE_INTEGRATION.

LIBGLADE_INTEGRATION was created so that people can work directly
with glade3 cvs and not have to apply the patch to libglade (currently sitting
on bug 161903), which they did; thankyou very much :)

Most of the core development is now in LIBGLADE_INTEGRATION waiting
for that patch to be applied (at which point we can merge back to HEAD and
maybe attain normality for a short duration).

Features added in the branch:
    - Support for non-widget GObjects throughout glade3 & libglade
    - Enhancements to the widget tree view (popup added, sort alphabeticly,
      fixed bugs)
    - Added user_data capabilities to the signal editor (including a new feature
      to libglade which allows you to optionaly g_module_lookup your user_data)

And there may be some misc fluff that I'm missing in that list.

Enjoy,