[Glade-devel] auto.sh errors!!

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 17:35, Srinivasan Sriram wrote:
Hello!

I was trying to cross-compile a linux application when
I got a complaint that Linux needs to be upgraded.

So i installed RH9 and upgraded my system. Then begins
my unending woes and nightouts and backpains!

When I try to compile my glade project that I had
written before upgrading to Red Hat 9, I get big
errors. Of this I paste a section -
-----------------------
Please use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in order to
cause autoconfiguration
to look for an external libintl.

Please create po/Makevars from the template in
po/Makevars.template.
You can then remove po/Makevars.template.

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the
aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to
do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header
file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your
package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the
configure --disable-nls
option.

Ignore all that stuff. The problem is somewhere else.

Send me or the list the entire output of ./autogen.sh and we'll tell you
where the error is.

Damon